Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 26, 2017

1,000 Joys: Part 15.

  1. A husband who can read anything
  2. A husband who doesn't raise his voice
  3. A husband who doesn't use substances
  4. A husband who only touches me with gentleness and love
  5. A husband who takes in extra work
  6. A husband who will make phone calls
  7. Cheese tortellini
  8. My gold-fringed book/journal bag from high school
  9. Patrick Stewart
  10. Science fiction and dear ones who love it
  11. Star Trek Generations--it doesn't get old for me
  12. Going to Cine Barre with Mom
  13. Absence of pain (after endometriosis and childbirth)
  14. Josh: If you want, I'll tickle your back while you read.
  15. The mermaid Mom drew for me
  16. Noticing the lack of stress
  17. Tiny beads and crystals
  18. Cursive
  19. Oliver's obeying the first time
  20. Liking my handwriting on a particular day
  21. Figuring out what Oliver is telling us
  22. Reading the hope in my old blog posts
  23. Socks with stars on them
  24. The memory of swimming in Lake Norman with Dad, Michelle, and the boys
  25. Oliver's singing the months of the year

No comments:

Post a Comment