Search This Blog

Monday, September 11, 2017

1,000 Joys: Part 5.

  1. Bubble bath!
  2. Bath bombs, especially those with rings inside!
  3. Unicorn and mermaid trends
  4. The thrill of completing a journal
  5. GoodReads
  6. Discovering that one of my favorite authors has a new book out
  7. The words on my duvet cover: Hope, Peace, Love, Imagine, Joy...
  8. My princess-y bed-white metal with fancy curling
  9. My pink coasters with Audrey Hepburn quotations on them
  10. My inhaler
  11. Uplifting Christmas carols
  12. "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen"--my favorite carol
  13. My cousins. They're turning out so cool.
  14. Snowflake ornaments
  15. Price stickers that peel off easily
  16. Jimmy Fallon. I love his laugh.
  17. Back tickles from Josh
  18. Oliver's singing songs we've listened to together
  19. Mom's washing my hair after hair dye. Soothing.
  20. Remembering to wear one of my necklaces
  21. The pink velvet seats at the Peace theatre
  22. A kiss on the inside of my wrist
  23. Dangerous Angels, probably my favorite book
  24. Lotion on itchy-dry skin
  25. Checking off a book on GoodReads for all to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment