Search This Blog

Friday, September 22, 2017

1,000 Joys: Part 14.

  1. Bella Pilar's sparkly girls art
  2. Oliver's ability to take his medication
  3. Mild guacamole
  4. Bananas that open easily
  5. Sudden writing ideas
  6. Having blogs to express myself
  7. Knowing someone is reading my blogs
  8. My seahorse pillow with clear sequins
  9. Josh's shoulders
  10. The shift into autumn air
  11. Colorful office supplies
  12. Little House books
  13. My old American-Girl-fueled daydreams
  14. American Girl book illustrations
  15. Tasha Tudor illustrations, especially for A Little Princess
  16. Being someone's priority
  17. Doll and dollhouse accessories
  18. The Biltmore Christmas shop
  19. Black Lion store
  20. The old Catz CD-ROM game
  21. The memory of playing Myst with my dad
  22. Trading makeup with Mom
  23. Getting laundry out of the dryer when it's still warm
  24. The sound of coins clinking together
  25. Checking several items off my list at once

No comments:

Post a Comment