Search This Blog

Thursday, September 28, 2017

1,000 Joys: Part 17.

  1. Green lace
  2. Rollerskates
  3. Francesca Lia Block's characters
  4. A ruby red slippers pin from my friend Kendall
  5. Being brave enough to ask for help or a change
  6. The color blue
  7. Fresh sheets
  8. People who are more flexible with everything than I am
  9. Finding perfect backpacks for Oliver
  10. My polka dot lunchbox
  11. My champagne glitter Keds
  12. My mom's drawings
  13. Keyholes
  14. My black polka dot raincoat
  15. Dumpster-diving squirrels and look-out birds
  16. Cardinals
  17. Steam on my face
  18. Extra blankets
  19. My jewelry or shoes splashing spangles on the car interior
  20. Birthday party memories
  21. A wooden brush from Keely
  22. Playing Treasure Mountain with Tracy
  23. Stickering pencil boxes at Leah's
  24. Playing in Harmony's attic
  25. Re-watching a favorite movie and noticing new bits

No comments:

Post a Comment