Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 27, 2017

1,000 Joys: Part 16.

  1. People who ask questions
  2. Oliver's plush seahorse
  3. Hearing, "Tell me."
  4. The planner trend--more stickers!
  5. Sunshine in leaves
  6. A preview of cool fall weather
  7. How, upon entering Barnes, Oliver says, "Cake?"
  8. Plain cheesecake
  9. Memory of Dad playing Chicago ballads on the piano at a former convent
  10. E-mails from Melissa
  11. Little gifts in the mail
  12. My hair, red in the sunlight
  13. Moments of courage
  14. Memoirs
  15. Libraries
  16. Mechanical pencils with good erasers
  17. Pens! They're pretty magical
  18. Frogs on my walking path
  19. The fact that I can write again
  20. My super-sturdy Cinderella purse
  21. Tasha Tudor's corgi obsession 
  22. Singing "Stars" from Les Mis in the car with my brother
  23. Sweet comments from Shane
  24. Oranges
  25. Sea glass

No comments:

Post a Comment