Search This Blog

Saturday, September 16, 2017

1,000 Joys: Part 8.

  1. The pop of pen caps
  2. When someone tells me, "No worries."
  3. Afternoon baths
  4. Tiny owls
  5. Sugar Gliders
  6. Gold polka dots
  7. Faux peacock feathers
  8. Finding an unopened package of pens
  9. Finished chores
  10. Rereading A Little Princess and The Secret Garden
  11. Falling asleep before the fire
  12. Pajamas for Christmas
  13. Going somewhere like Barnes and recognizing myself
  14. The memory of Christmas at Pansy Cottage
  15. Anticipating pull-overs and cardigans
  16. Having more than one favorite color
  17. Pictures of cute cupcakes (I need a book)
  18. Heart-shaped glitter
  19. Comments on my blog
  20. The collage of cards by my bed
  21. Josh's short day--a shared nap!
  22. Reading poetry aloud
  23. Josh's chin
  24. Encouraging E-mails from Bruce
  25. Ribbon bookmarks

No comments:

Post a Comment