Search This Blog

Thursday, September 21, 2017

1,000 Joys: Part 13.

  1. The Ocean at the End of the Lane, one of my favorite books
  2. My favorite teen movie, Center Stage
  3. Mary Engelbreit art
  4. Josephine Wall art
  5. Susan Branch's little paintings
  6. Cicely Mary Barker's Flower Fairies
  7. An E-mail reply from an old friend
  8. Rachel Weisz. She's just so lovely
  9. A couple of hours of just Josh and me
  10. The number 16, the date of both our anniversaries
  11. Sequins
  12. Rosettes
  13. Rhinestones, especially stars
  14. Mermaid notebooks from Michelle
  15. A snowflake scarf from Shane
  16. Oliver's astronaut pajamas
  17. People who just try to be nice
  18. My durable Cinderella bag
  19. Bruce's buying me coffee at Barnes
  20. Playing book games with Bruce
  21. Memories of my friendship with Nick
  22. Our apple slicer
  23. Generous stepparents
  24. Two toilets in one house!
  25. Three sinks in one house!

No comments:

Post a Comment