Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 20, 2017

1,000 Joys: Part 12.

  1. Semicolons used correctly
  2. Drinking Sprite and eating Whoppers
  3. An expensive Uniball gold pen
  4. Wild wind during a walk
  5. Writing down a beautiful quotation from a book
  6. Having so much to tell someone
  7. 15 more minutes of sleep
  8. Remembering that I have a master's degree
  9. Pink and gold
  10. Eating movie popcorn with Bruce
  11. The purple eyeshadow Dad bought for me
  12. Memories of Irish step dancing
  13. Remembering our dear friend Kay
  14. Having a Target nearby
  15. Ordering a cheap book
  16. Someone's sort of dedicating a song to me
  17. My blue boots
  18. Oranges, peeled
  19. Seeing someone use something I gave him or her
  20. Pottery Barn Teen catalogs
  21. Betsey Johnson jewelry
  22. Oliver's occasional complete sentences
  23. The Twelve Dancing Princesses, my favorite fairy tale
  24. Songs with lyrics like contemporary poetry
  25. The reprinted fifth reader Mom and Dad gave me when I was ten

No comments:

Post a Comment