Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 12, 2017

1,000 Joys: Part 6.

  1. Rosebuds
  2. Josh's cursive
  3. The snowflake dishes Melissa gave me when I was eighteen
  4. The new tiny freckles around Oliver's nose
  5. Spotting Disney Princess items in stores
  6. Wild violets popping up in the grass
  7. Amy Brown's fairy art--a joyous teenage discovery
  8. The Dancing Moon shop in Boone
  9. Pentel metallic gel pens
  10. Gelly Roll Stardust pens
  11. The fox dress socks I gave to Josh
  12. The fun of choosing and giving gifts
  13. Cinnamon mints
  14. Cinnamon floss
  15. Fringe journals
  16. Honey-scented bubble bath
  17. Honey on warm, buttered biscuits
  18. Cracker Barrel with Mom
  19. TGI Fridays with Bruce
  20. MST3K with Josh
  21. My dad's taping my childhood plays (not that I want to watch them!)
  22. The overpowering scent of cinnamon in stores near the holidays
  23. The word wonder
  24. The word delight. The words taste like what they mean.
  25. Bubbles

No comments:

Post a Comment