Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 13, 2017

1,000 Joys: Part 7.

  1. Days of the week mats in hospital elevators
  2. AAA when a tire is flat
  3. Mom's crab dip
  4. The rubbery handles on my water bottles--easy to carry
  5. Cherry Sprite from Sonic
  6. Musical theatre--for me, it's like magic every time
  7. Amtrak daydreams
  8. The colorful drawer knobs on my awesome desk
  9. Surprising help from family members and friends
  10. A sheet of college-ruled paper
  11. Paper Source--the name does not express the shop's whimsy
  12. Papaya!--a gorgeous stationery and accessories company
  13. Tiny treasures in my Christmas stocking--one of the best bits of the year
  14. Someone's saying, "I'll  take care of it."
  15. My precious pink baby blanket, surprisingly sturdy all these years
  16. James Taylor's singing, "River."
  17. Composition books in their many forms
  18. Ice in a beverage
  19. People who are kind on the phone
  20. The fact that I've never wanted to try substances
  21. Oliver's being verbal
  22. Egg salad sandwiches
  23. Front-row seats to Phantom
  24. Grace
  25. Blue markers

No comments:

Post a Comment