Search This Blog

Monday, November 26, 2018

A Bold Reader: Week 47.

This past week, I almost finished Authority, the second book of the sci-fi trilogy Bruce and I have been reading. I should finish it today.

I finished reading Best Small Fictions 2016, the third in the series of tiny stories I've read. I look forward to more. I've read them on my phone, and BSF18 is only in print right now, so we'll see. I began reading Bad Motel, a volume of 100-word stories. Tiny fiction fascinates me. I also caught up on reading a story for each day.

I fell behind on reading poetry. I didn't bring any on our trip to visit Mom & co. But I'll pick it back up.  Having silent baths was kind of nice.

I've read 29 books of poetry this year. Eventually, I'm hoping that reading all those poems will knock loose a few that are trapped in my head. I miss being a poet.

No comments:

Post a Comment