Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Some Stuff I Just Love Right Now.

  • Makeup Remover Farmacy Green Clean Makeup Meltaway Cleansing Balm. Long name, but just a little of the balm quickly wipes away my eye makeup, whatever pigment or glitter I'd been wearing.
  • Pentel Sparkle Pop Pens. The truth? I buy a pack each time I go to Target.
  • The poet Mary Oliver.
  • Peter Pauper Press journals, of course.
  • Character sticky flags (get 'em here). I use them in every book I read.
  • Leggings that pass as pants.
  • Tiny owls.
  • Blush.
  • Black metal jewelry.
  • Socks with shea butter.
  • Lilac scent.
  • My black washcloths with white hearts.
  • Wearing pink.
  • My Disney Princess pajamas.
  • A blue glitter notebook from Mom, which I use for lists such as Books and Writers to Read, Story Ideas, and Movies to Watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment