Search This Blog

Thursday, November 8, 2018

Right Now Wishes: 11.8.18

I wish
  • All the movies and shows were streaming for free from one place.
  • For sparkly red earrings--silver ones and gold ones (not easy to find!).
  • To see myself with a little more clarity.
  • For an aquarium in the wall.
  • To return to size 4!
  • For easy hair curling. Snap!
  • To be pen pals with Sierra Boggess.
  • For beautiful, mismatched dishes from Anthropologie.
  • I had a dressing room with everything arrange by color.
  • For better reading focus.
  • To learn gorgeous lettering.
  • For someone to get a kitten I can cuddle.
  • To go out to eat with Josh once a week.
  • For fairy lights over my bed.
  • To stop snoring.
  • To have perfectly clear skin.
  • For my wedding rings to fit again.
  • For a windchime made of antique keys.
  • A quilt made off my old T-shirts.
  • To put all our pictures and art back on the walls (and for Oliver to be done with tearing everything down).
  • For no bloating.
  • I could draw well.
  • For the ability to play any instrument I touch.
  • To see Starlight Express.
  • To see Sunset Boulevard again.
  • To be a better friend.
  • For a cleaned-out car.
  • For a garden tub in a master suite.
  • Mrs. Grossman's sticker factory--here!
  • For a painless nose piercing.
  • For a nearby, non-sketchy roller skating rink.
  • To read all of Andrew Lang's colorful books of fairy tales.
  • For Aunt Linda to come back and read me stories. 
  • To talk to my grammy, even for an hour.
  • To spend another evening with Kay and Joseph Bathanti, Cathy Smith Bowers, and Alan Michael Parker.

No comments:

Post a Comment