Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Restoration: Week 44.

This past week, I haven't done much general scribbling in my journal, but I've responded to many of my prompts in pink ink. Many of those responses (including this one!) morph into blog posts. The process restores me.

I finished reading Mary Oliver's House of Light. I love her poems. I wish I could always have a book of hers waiting for me.

Bruce and I watched two episodes of American Horror Story, and we are hooked. I jitter with anticipation for the next episode. The show is so unique and layered, and the cast is stellar. Who knows when we'll catch up? I have so many great memories of watching TV shows with people I love, and I think they revive our relationships. That may be a future blog post.

I've been thinking about Christmas for a while already. I've done all my shopping for four key family members. The others will be tougher, but I do have some ideas. Giving gifts or prizes (small gifts for no reason) to others renews something in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment