Search This Blog

Sunday, June 24, 2018

10 Questions.

I think asking questions is an act of love. That curiosity and engagement are wonderful for the one asking and the one answering. We learn each other. But I also think that asking ourselves questions is healthy and illuminating. That's what prompts and guided journals are for, but sometimes the asking is just as important as the answer. A few days ago, I wrote a quick list of ten questions I pulled from the attic of my mind.
  1. Will something interesting or important arrive in the mail today? I love mail!
  2. Why am I always so sleepy?
  3. Will I ever lose enough weight?
  4. What are my boys doing right now?
  5. Is this about as stable as I will get?
  6. How long will we live here?
  7. How can we communicate with Oliver?
  8. What should I do with all of Oliver's school work?
  9. What would handwriting analysis tell me?
  10. Why does ancient Egypt interest me?

No comments:

Post a Comment