Search This Blog

Thursday, June 28, 2018

(Nearly) Impossible Wishes.

None of these would require money or major effort from me!
  • I wish I could see new colors.
  • I wish I could be an attentive and totally balanced mother, knowing how to act and respond to shape Oliver and make him feel loved.
  • I wish I could have two sugar gliders and that someone else would take care of them.
  • I wish I could have seahorses and a trained professional to care for them.
  • I wish for an aquarium in my city.
  • I wish I could play a small role in a touring show, just to experience the performance and travel.
  • I wish I could play Phantom.
  • I wish I could play instruments: piano, bass guitar, clarinet, drums.
  • I wish I could be fluent in French and Italian.
  • I wish I had a private, close-by place to swim in deep water.
  • I wish I could sing, really sing.
  • I wish I could lead an '80s tribute band. 
  • I wish I had loosely curling hair.
  • I wish Josh could go to the moon and return safely and quickly.
  • I wish I had free access to every movie ever.
  • I wish I were a brilliant cook.
  • I wish I could draw well.
  • I wish I could try Irish step dancing again.
  • I wish I could read quickly but still retain and connect with what I'm reading.
  • I wish Oliver could reach a typical stage of development. 
  • I wish someone else would be in charge of painting my nails.
  • I wish my whole house smelled like lilacs or cinnamon, depending on the seasons.
  • I wish I could French braid my hair and do any other hairstyle.
  • I wish I were a prolific product writer: stories, poems, a novel, a memoir, essays...
  • I wish I had a safe place for my journals.
  • I wish I had a small, tailored summer wardrobe.
  • I wish I were more comfortable around people.
  • I wish I could find the perfect church for me.
  • I wish I had a self-driving car.
  • I wish I could get a weekly massage.
  • I wish my skin were clear and smooth.
  • I wish I had fairy lights in my bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment