Search This Blog

Saturday, June 9, 2018

Other Reading Seasons.

Currently, I have my literary seasons lined up like this:

Spring: Young adult literature
Summer: Short stories
Fall: Diaries and memoirs
Winter: Children's literature

I'll probably stay with this plan, but I have other ideas for future seasons or months:
  • Pulitzer Prize winners
  • horror
  • general fantasy--fairies, mermaids
  • fairy tales (of any culture)
  • books on writing
  • books about artists
  • books about musical theatre
  • books about bipolar disorder
  • books about autism
  • science fiction
  • movie tie-ins
  • Newberry Award winners
  • biographies
  • humor
  • Christian lifestyle
  • food books
I can plan each year as I wish. I'm still trying to work in as many of these as I can. I don't want to lose sight of any of these genres. 

No comments:

Post a Comment