Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 27, 2018

My Favorite Movies.

These are some of my favorite movies in no particular order. They charm, captivate, thrill, comfort, and unsettle me.
  • Jane Eyre with Ruth Wilson
  • Animated Cinderella
  • Sense and Sensibility with Emma Thompson
  • The Phantom of the Opera at the Royal Albert Hall
  • Live-action Cinderella
  • Live-action Beauty and the Beast
  • Lady in the Water
  • Heart and Souls
  • Stealing Beauty
  • Orange County
  • Peter Pan with Jeremy Sumpter
  • Michael Crawford in Concert
  • Much Ado about Nothing with Emma Thompson
  • Romeo and Juliet with Claire Danes
  • Lady Jane
  • Little Women
  • My Fair Lady
  • I Capture the Castle
  • Gigi
  • Hello, Dolly!
  • A Little Princess with Liesel Pritzker
  • Passengers 
These last two are the only ones I don't own! 

No comments:

Post a Comment