Search This Blog

Sunday, June 24, 2018

Appreciating Some Favorites.

  • AAA batteries. They're just cute.
  • Large Smart Water bottles (though I usually drink tap)
  • Shoes that sparkle
  • Making lists
  • Pens with lots of cushion
  • Josh's drawings
  • Glitter on my hands
  • Prisma Color pencils
  • Mom's drawings
  • A new page
  • Seeing a bit of glitter on someone I love
  • The idea of light pink gloves with embroidery
  • Rhinestone earrings
  • Prizes (translates as small surprise gifts without an occasion, such as a sheet of star stickers on a Tuesday) from Mom
  • Talking to Dad about avocados
  • Giving people makeup
  • Letting nice thoughts come out--compliments, encouragement
  • A new release bay at a library
  • Remembering working at Borders--I block out the bummers.
  • Getting praise about something that shouldn't have been so hard but was
  • Buying just one or two pens, new shades
  • Looking back at my gift notebook: who gave me what and when and what I need to be using
  • My fluid purple glitter and hearts phone case
  • Getting a perfectly ripe avocado
  • An orange someone else peeled for me
  • A real E-mail. From a person.
  • Wearing eyeliner that's too light
  • A massage I didn't request
  • Eye contact from Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment