Search This Blog

Monday, January 29, 2018

A Bold Reader: New Year, Week 4.

I did it! I finished two books this past week! Now, having finished 4 books this year, I'm in step with the number of weeks. But GoodReads tells me I'm actually one book ahead of schedule! That's a great feeling.

Both books were poetry. Libro de Poemas as touch because I read aloud all the poems in Spanish as well as English. I started and finished Green Stars by Charlotte Hilary Matthews. I locked myself in the guest room to finish the book while the boys Skyped with Josh's parents.

I'm almost one month through the Bible. I expected it to be difficult and distant, but it's absorbing. Before now, I'm only read books of the Bible here and there.

I've continued reading poetry each day.

Bruce and I are several chapters into Sleeping Beauties. It's holding my interest.

The other books I'm working on need more attention. I'll to be more of a reader this coming week. But look at the progress I've made! I can dive into books again.

No comments:

Post a Comment