Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Restoration: Week 4.

Another week of low stress! Maybe the higher dose of Prozac is helping. Maybe my being able to read again is helping. I met my goal to read 2 books in 1 week. I've been stuffing myself with poetry. I'm still working on a children's lit book, Tiger Eyes, and I have several more waiting. I hope I can get to a lot of them this winter.

Oliver has still been generous with cuddles.

I'm caught up on the Bible.

Josh and I had a good morning nap. It reminds me of naps we took together while we were at ASU.

I listen to show tunes every morning while I get ready.

This coming week, I want to restore my reading focus. I want to E-mail (or better--write letters) regularly. I want to jump into that book on Hygge and learn something. I want to keep talking to loved ones about their words of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment