Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Restoration: Week 2.

I've continued reading poetry in the bath. It feels natural now. I finished Mental by Jaime Lowe, so I've learned more about BSD and finished my first book of the year. I want to pick up the reading pace. I've started French Women Don't Get Fat. I'd like to read two books this week to get to one book per week.

Josh and I will have one long morning and a couple of short mornings alone together. We can talk and nap and kiss.

I went for a walk with Bruce and also did some exercises at home. Still, I haven't done much to restore my old weight.

I've begun a higher dose of Prozac to help restore my mental health after a crying breakdown. I believe the higher dose will help.

I felt beautiful in silver glitter eye makeup.

I restored my desire to scribble after going to Staples with Bruce. The store now has far more notebooks, stickers, and writing tools.

I'm restoring and strengthening my faith by continuing to read the Bible. I haven't had much trouble keeping up. Finally reading this sacred text is exciting.

I looked at a Pottery Barn Teen catalog and imagined beautiful rooms, restoring my sense of the lovely.

This coming week, I want to stay curious. I want to read with discipline and devotion. I want to watch at least one movie. I want to enjoy children's books. I want to look at photos of Oliver as a baby. I want to restore other relationships. I want to learn about something. I want to find new ways to restore my mind and my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment