Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Restoration: Week 10.

This past weekend, we visited my family. I needed some Mama attention, and it was restorative. I also got to talk and laugh with my brother and restore connections with my other family members.

Mom and I went to see A Wrinkle in Time. The costumes, makeup, and acting restored my sense of wonder. Calvin inspired me especially: broken but so willing to take risks, embrace adventure, and soak up beauty.

I finished two books this past week. I'm still ahead on my goal!

In the Bible, I'm reading about Joshua. God's encouragement to Joshua caught my attention when I was a child, and the words restore my courage now.

As my therapist observed, I'm still "floating" because of my Phantom experience. I'm so grateful that it happened. I feel so extra-blessed. And everyone has been happy for me about it, and that restores those connections.

I cherish my restoration as a reader, and I pray nothing will take that from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment