Search This Blog

Thursday, March 15, 2018

Some Wishes.

  • More focus and determination
  • More Mary-Jane-style shoes
  • Finished taxes
  • To watch a movie every day
  • Too Faced Festival eyeshadow palette
  • Too Faced rainbow highlighter
  • A stay in a cabin with Mom, Keely, and Vicki
  • Calorie-free Reese Pieces
  • Mash House cheese grits every day
  • More Phantom, somehow!
  • Gorgeous handwriting
  • An end to breakouts
  • More courage
  • Ability to play the piano
  • A class on ancient Egypt
  • An in-home rollerskating rink--and my own skates
  • More books by my favorite authors
  • An online class with Francesca Lia Block
  • Hanging pots of hardy fuchsia
  • To take Oliver to a show and for it to go well
  • To have all my pictures and art back on the walls, safe from Oliver
  • More Italian journals
  • More kissing
  • An aquarium in my city
  • A quilt made of my old T-shirts
  • To see Sunset Boulevard again

No comments:

Post a Comment