Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Restoration: Week 11.

I continued reading pretty well this past week. I finished two more books, and I'm five books ahead of my reading goal on GoodReads! That's amazing compared to last year. I'm beyond grateful that my reading ability is restored.

Stories would be another cool word of the year: reading, telling, and listening. Stories are restoring me.

I'm still floating because of Phantom. I've listened to the soundtrack three times in a row in the car. Oliver is usually content to list while my heart soars.

I saw my therapist, and I have goodness to share, especially about Phantom. She was eager to listen as always, even when I steered us (like this blog post) back to Phantom!

I began writing in the pink, blue, and bream marble journal (made in Italy!) that Josh gave me for Christmas. So far, it's friendly with all pens. It's restoring the joy I got as a child from old-fashioned writing tools: quills, ink, slates, slate pencils, handmade notebooks...

No comments:

Post a Comment