Search This Blog

Monday, March 5, 2018

A Bold Reader: Week 9.

This past week, I finished another book on capsule wardrobes, this one by Sophie Claire, on my phone. The book was a little better than the other I read on capsule wardrobes. I haven't read many ebooks, but I love the ease of reading on my phone while I'm on the treadmill, in a waiting room, or just stuck somewhere without a book.

GoodReads sends me notices when a book on my to-read list is on sale. I bought two ebooks for $1.99 each.

I caught up on my Daily Bible! Now, I just need to keep up.

I'm still reading aloud three books of poetry. Josh is a fan of Rita Dove too, so he may want to read her Selected Poems when I finish it. I like it when we have read the same books.

I need to do better with my children's literature focus. I only have a few weeks left. Of course, I can continue with those books as I start young adult literature in the spring. Maybe this week I can finish the American Girl Felicity story collection. I don't want to save any books for another season; I can always find more.

Reading is like moving slowly through cool water with the sun shimmering on it.

I'm so thankful for books.

No comments:

Post a Comment