Search This Blog

Monday, September 17, 2018

A Bold Reader: Week 37.

This past week, Bruce and I finished The Midnight Disease. It was interesting, and I learned a little about neurobiology. Bruce and I have now read 13 books together!

We also started a new book together: The Boy on the Bridge. It has grabbed my attention. We'll probably read the book quickly. It's set in the same world as The Girl with All the Gifts, which I'll probably read eventually.

I'm still reading poems by Charles Simic and Kay. I've added Best New Poets 2008.

I have begun so many books. I have a lot of catching up to do. Every book I finish boosts my confidence as a reader.

I'm 94% done with my annual reading goal: 47 of 50 books! I'll be able to go beyond the goal and maybe make time for some challenging readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment