Search This Blog

Friday, September 21, 2018

Best Gifts: Experiences.

These are a few of my favorite experience gifts.
  • I recently wrote about swimming at Lake Norman. That experience still makes me happy.
  • I've been to high tea twice, once at the Biltmore hotel and the other at a tea room with my Nanna. I don't actually like tea, but I sipped it anyway and enjoyed the tiny sandwiches and treats. I'd like to do that again soon.
  • Our parents gave Josh and me an enchanted honeymoon. Josh's parents sent us to Disney, and my parents sent us to Portofino Bay hotel. The thrill is still present.
  • My grandparents took me to five countries in Europe when I was 13. It must have changed me.
  • My parents took me to Irish dance competitions in NC, GA, and FL. They were so engaged. 
  • Bruce often treats me to movies. He also took over driving, so I wouldn't have that stressor.
  • My parents supported or at least tolerated my weird obsessions, like my Harriet the Spy phase.
  • When I was a teenager, Melissa used to drive me all around NC and SC, so we could chatter and shop. I was happy.
  • Josh gives me almost limitless back massages and tickets. This is a highly effective way to ease my spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment