Search This Blog

Sunday, September 9, 2018

Favorites at This Moment.

This is a list of some right-now favorites. The list won't necessarily reflect my official, long-held favorites, and my answers could be different tomorrow.
  • Animal: Seahorse.
  • Color: Green or purple.
  • Show: The Phantom of the Opera.
  • Show Other Than Phantom: hmm...Sunset Boulevard.
  • Metal: Silver.
  • Movie Passengers.
  • Magazine: Bella Grace.
  • Gemstone: Aquamarine. 
  • Article of Clothing: A gray short-sleeved sweatshirt with pink and blue roses.
  • Office Supply: Planner stickers.
  • Piece of Jewelry: Gold bib necklace with pink rhinestones in locks and keys.
  • Actor Taissa Farmiga or Hugh Jackman.
  • Drink: Cherry Coke.
  • Possession: Big hot pink robe.
  • Pen: Pentel Sparkle Pop--new to me and fabulous!
  • Food: Potato skins.
  • Gift: Journals or writing utensils.
  • Journal: My current one, purple and blue with a dragon. Peter Pauper Press, of course.
  • Shoes: Jelly-style, sparkly black flats. I want them in all colors.
  • Nap Spot: My armchair with my legs over the arm.
  • Bath Accessory: a sparkly, colorful bath bomb with a ring inside.
  • Song: "A Million Dreams" from The Greatest Showman.

No comments:

Post a Comment