Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Restoration: Week 37.

This past week was good for reading. I finished a book and started another with Bruce. I've not read a novel in a while. I feel good about my reading.

Hurricane Florence has kept us indoors mostly. We lost power power--only for a day, so we're lucky. I took a candle-lit bath. I have the boys at home, probably for the week.

I actually looked through an entire issue of Lucky. It was fun, and Oliver was excited to have another magazine to shred.

I found the movie On Chesil Beach for free on Amazon Prime. I read the book years ago. The movie was at least as awkward and uncomforatble as the book. I feel good after I've watched a movie, alone or with others.

We have much more water than we need. That restores my sense of security despite the storm and its aftermath.

No comments:

Post a Comment