Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Restoration: Week 35.

I've read a lot this past week, and that helped to restore some of my confidence in myself as a reader.

Bruce and I caught up on Black Mirror. I love reviving my joy in science fiction and fantasy. We're planning to finish Battlestar next.

Josh and I had two afternoon and a morning together. We mostly napped, but it was restorative for our bond.

I found some restorative Disney-inspired art. Belle and Snow White are my favorites.  I love different interpretations and styles of Disney art. They makes me feel that I'm honoring both my childhood and my adult self. I think I need as much wonder in my life as possible.

I've loved stuffing myself with stories--tiny narrative gems and sparkling brief images. They're like tiny frozen treats (cream puffs and such) from Costco, waiting for me to thaw them.

No comments:

Post a Comment