Search This Blog

Monday, February 5, 2018

A Bold Reader: Week 5.

I finished Tiger Eyes by Judy Blume. Amazingly, it was only my second Blume book. Maybe I'll try another next winter. I wasn't crazy about this one. But I've read 5 books this year!

To replace Tiger Eyes, I've started Felicity's Story Collection. I expect to enjoy it thoroughly, all in one volume that I'll count as one book.

This past week, I started two new short books, one on hygge and another (which I read on my phone) about capsule wardrobes. I've been curious about both topics.

I've kept up with poetry. I think I'll be able to finish one of the books this week. I'm behind on my Bible though. I'll fix that.

I'm also reading a literary suspense (an excellent term that I only learned recently) novel on my phone: The Perfect Girl. Yes, I'm reading a lot of books. I'm loving it.

I read a chunk of Sleeping Beauties with Bruce. It's holding our attention.

Reading on my phone is new. I think I've only read one book that way before these two.

I'm so happy to be reading again.

No comments:

Post a Comment