Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Restoration: Week 8.

This past week, I finished two books! I'm still two books ahead on my 2018 reading goal. I read a lot of the Bible, working to catch up.

Josh and I went out to breakfast at Cracker Barrel with a gift card he won at the Institution for Creative Leadership (ICL) meeting. A date!

Bruce took me to a movie, and we feasted on popcorn. I'm still trying to watch at least one movie a week. Movies tend to pry open my mind or heart a little.

I wrote a poem! It's probably the first in a year or more. The first line showed up in my mind, and I wrote the poem in my journal. I'm happy even if no other product writing happens this year. But I must say that I've thought a bit about sending submissions again. I might be able to revise old pieces.

I'm building up my inner and outer life.

No comments:

Post a Comment