Search This Blog

Sunday, February 4, 2018

Why Josh Is Perfect for Me.

  • He never makes me feel stupid when I ask obvious questions or show my ignorance.
  • He reads poetry.
  • He'll sit with me while I watch a scary movie.
  • He wears glasses.
  • He has curly hair.
  • He dresses up for work.
  • He's an English professor.
  • He's loving and patient when caring for our son is difficult.
  • He likes My Fair Lady (one of the first details I learned about him).
  • He reads daily.
  • He has a brilliant smile.
  • He is quick to laugh and make me laugh.
  • He loves learning.
  • He's curious.
  • He has a quick mind.
  • He understands maps (I don't!).
  • He doesn't mind driving.
  • He takes notice of my interests.
  • He's always proud of me.
  • He has a beautifully-shaped mouth.
  • He's helped me study.
  • He wants to know what I'm reading.
  • He's usually serene.
  • He supports my friendships.
  • He thinks I'm perfect for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment