Search This Blog

Monday, February 26, 2018

A Bold Reader: Week 8.

I finished two books this week! One was Best American Poetry 2010. I read it poem by poem and marked several poets to add to my to-read list. I want to read all the BAPs. I also finished The Perfect Girl, an ebook I read on my phone while I walked on the treadmill.

I started reading Room on my phone while putting Oliver to bed. I wasn't sure I could handle the book, but I love it so far.

I began reading Rita Dove's Selected Poems. I loved Mother Love, so I think I'll like this one.

Somehow, I've still not caught up with my Bible. I've been reading a few days at a time. So I've resolved not to read anything else (except bath-time poetry) until I've caught up. I won't get discouraged. Maybe I'll catch up today.

I'm definitely becoming more confident as a reader, and I'm thrilled about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment