Search This Blog

Monday, February 19, 2018

A Bold Reader: Week 7.

I finished a book this past week: the official movie novelization of Crimson Peak. I felt so dorky reading it, but I enjoyed it so much! The book always gives more than the movie. But I won't get into my book/movie opinions now.

Bruce and I are more than half way through Sleeping Beauties!

I didn't replace Crimson Peak. I need to push myself with my children's lit focus. I only have a month left until spring and the shift to young adult it.

I've not caught up with my Bible yet, but I'm getting there. I read a lot of it yesterday, and I didn't read anything else except for my poetry bath. I liked the immersion.

I'm reading Underwater City, Best American Poetry 2010, and New Southern Poets for my poetry baths. I should be able to finish BAP this coming week.

According to GoodReads, I'm still two books ahead of schedule for my goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment