Search This Blog

Friday, February 23, 2018

Sleeping Beauty's Fairies.

I love the idea of the fairies in Sleeping Beauty coming to bless the new princess and give her gifts. In early versions, I think about 12 fairies visited the baby. What gifts would I want surrounding my cradle?
  1. A sense of beauty--feeling beautiful and recognizing beauty with joy.
  2. Musical talent. I'd like to learn instruments easily and sing well.
  3. A limitless supply of good books.
  4. Focus--for reading, conversation, and learning.
  5. A love of learning.
  6. Time for books and writing.
  7. A unique but loving mother's heart.
  8. The ability to sew and enjoy it.
  9. Kindness.
  10. Easy travel.
  11. An essential core of joy and peace.
  12. I'd save this one in case of a curse!

No comments:

Post a Comment