Search This Blog

Monday, February 12, 2018

A Bold Reader: Week 6.

I finished two books this past week! I finished the short book on French capsule wardrobes. I didn't get much out of it; I may read another book on the topic.

And I finished Donald Hall's 400+ page selected poems, White Apples and the Taste of Stone. I've read it night by night for weeks, poem by poem. So I've read seven books this year!

I added Underwater City by Kelle Groom to my poetry bath ritual.

Bruce and I are about halfway through Sleeping Beauties, and I'm enjoying it.

I've been reading the (dork alert!) official novelization of Crimson Peak. I really like it. I look forward to getting back to it.

I've fallen behind with the Bible, but I will fix that this week.

Reading so many books at once is a bold move--and I love it. I feel I'm becoming a stronger reader day by day.

No comments:

Post a Comment