Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 1, 2019

A Bold Reader: Week 52.

This was my final week of the A Bold Reader series. I think I have become more confident as a reader. My goal was to read 50 books. I read 50 and increased my goal to 60. I read a total of 61! Compared to last year's 20-something read list, that is pretty amazing.

I'll still be ambitious with books, but I'm going to add reading updates to my weekly word-of-the-year posts instead of having two recurring weekly posts.

I didn't finish any books this past week, but I did make progress. Bruce and I will finish Acceptance soon, and he's already ordered copies of our next book. I like having that extra motivation.

It's time for me to set my GoodReads goal--50 books--which I hope to surpass. What is your goal?

No comments:

Post a Comment