Search This Blog

Friday, January 25, 2019

Christmas Post Script 3: Greg and Susan.

On Saturday, Josh's parents stopped in on their way to hike at a national park. They are visiting every NC national park--a pretty cool goal.

As soon as they arrived, Oliver was going after a bag of small Reeses cups. We gave Greg a couple of plaque-style photos (these have been my gift of choice this year) and a photo mug that Josh designed. And we gave Susan two candles, a wine-themed Wallflower with peppermint refills, and a Grammy kitchen towel (which my mom found).

Greg and Susan gave Oliver some little art supplies, lots of graphic tees, and a set of shark pajamas. Zach and Cherylanne (and Harrison) gave Oliver a set of warm pajamas. He should be in much better condition with clothes now. Adam and Sarah gave us an Amazon gift card.

Greg and Susan gave us a large box of Lindt truffles (one of my favorites). They gave Josh some Charlotte Hornets merch. And they gave me a Bath and Body Works After the Snow candle (like a spicy campfire) and a journal with many funny cats, some dressed up. But here's the great detail: it's by Peter Pauper Press, and Susan remembered from my blog that PPP is one of my favorite (maybe the favorite) journal makers. I'd never seen that design before! I love it.

It was a brief but happy visit.

And there's Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment