Search This Blog

Saturday, January 19, 2019

Story Snippet: The Only Uzi.

I went to a large public school for my last two years of high school. I was mostly alone, but I found some younger people from my church youth group, so I ate lunch (Dad made me salami and American cheese on a hoagie) with them.

One of their friends, Evelyn, who was quite beautiful with pale skin and dark hair and eyes. I noticed that she always sparkled, around her eyes and down to her cheek. I was dazzled and had to ask what we was wearing.

She told me it was the eyeshadow Uzi by Urban Decay. And oh, as soon as I could, I went to Sephora and dropped 20 bucks or so for the silver shadow packed with silver glitter.

Urban Decay became my favorite prestige beauty brand, and I still love the glitter. Thanks, Evelyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment