Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 9, 2019

What Oliver May Say about Me.

An optimistic take on what Oliver may say about me when he's an adult:
  • My mom was weird and moody.
  • My mom took a lot of medication but still struggled.
  • My mom had collections of what she loved.
  • My mom loved musical theatre and sometimes got obsessed.
  • My mom scribbled so much every day.
  • My mom read print and E-books daily.
  • My mom had a lot of unique shoes.
  • My mom could get stuck on her teaching years and my frightening birth.
  • My mom moved slowly, as if her insides were especially delicate.
  • My mom sang and danced for no reason.
  • My mom loved all kinds of movies.
  • My mom always told stories but sometimes got stuck or spoke too quickly.
  • My mom liked to cuddle me because usually respected my space.
  • My mom tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment