Search This Blog

Monday, January 7, 2019

Christmas Post Script 2: Dad and Michelle.

After staying the night at Mom's, we had lunch with Dad and Michelle at a Chinese food and sushi place. I ordered crab rangoon since Oliver had (surprisingly) liked them in the past. He probably ate four of them. We know what to order now!

I gave Dad a hardcover anthology of short stories about robots and artificial intelligence (He has programmed and sold industrial robotics since I was little). And I gave him a big book of portraits of major comedians.

And I gave Michelle a lot of makeup, mostly types of eye makeup I've tried and liked. It's fun to have another family member who enjoys makeup.

Dad and Michelle had given our family a new laptop. I can easily do paperwork, research advocacy information, keep up with my blog, and watch movies. Dad and Michelle gave us some money for Oliver. Maybe we'll take Oliver to Target and just see what he likes. That should be interesting!

And when Dad told Oliver, "I love you," for the first time ever, Oliver said, "I love you" back.

No comments:

Post a Comment