Search This Blog

Thursday, January 3, 2019

Restoration: Week 52.

This past week has been a little crazy. Oliver got pink eye and a stomach virus, and he was getting dehydrated. So Josh's parents didn't come as we'd planned. We had our first Christmas at home, and it was just us. We didn't mind.

On Friday and Saturday, we got to see my patchwork family (except my brother :( ). Mom and Shane have a charming, tiny new house. Mom showed me her beautiful bitsy craft room, which encouraged me to take my creativity seriously and reminded me of the importance of ribbon and glitter.

Mom agreed to watch The Space between Us, a movie I just love. And she liked it!

We had a nice lunch with Dad and Michelle. I gave Michelle eye makeup--presents don't get much more fun than that!

I wore pink and glitter during the whole trip!

1 comment: