Search This Blog

Sunday, January 6, 2019

Christmas Post Script: With Mom and Shane.

We visited Mom and Shane at their new house when Oliver was feeling better. The house is tiny, a cottage really, and it's adorable. The storage is amazing. Mom and I were quickly ready to open presents. Here are some highlights.

Mom and Shane gave Oliver a little fire station with a fire truck. He loves fire trucks.

We gave Shane some plaque-style photos, maybe for his office, and some caramel and chocolate.

I gave Mom a blush palette (since she's off the shadow), Stila lip glosses, and lilac luxuries (one of her favorite scents).

Mom and Shane gave Josh North Carolina-themed apparel and décor, which he always likes.

They gave me some theatre clothes: a gray skirt, black and purple floral top, and silver glitter top. Shane found a blue, white, and gold water bottle with a seahorse on it! I love it. Mom found mermaid notebooks and sticky flags. Mermaids have been a major theme this year, and I love it.

Mom agreed to watch The Space between Us, one of my favorites, and it meant a lot to me. She even liked it!

Mom had some magazines for Oliver to shred.

The weather was gloomy, but we were happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment