Search This Blog

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Maternity Fairy Clothes: Amethyst.


Purple is luxurious. A deep purple almost always makes me feel rich and fancy, so it's good for a long work day. This top is one of those soft, impressive Pea in the Pod shirts my mom got me for my birthday.


I bought this necklace after I found out about my new job. It's a layers of awesomeness necklace. I remember wearing it with a purple tank top, purple shiny T-straps, and a black skirt suit to fill out human resources paperwork. There's confidence!


If we used to wish on those tiny jewels in troll dolls' tummies, what kind of wishes might these shoes grant?


I'd be happy to have green and purple surround me always.

Maternity Capris: Motherhood
Maternity Top: Pea in the Pod
Flats: Nine West
Necklace: Ann Taylor Loft
Headband: The Icing


No comments:

Post a Comment