Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Maternity Fairy Clothes: Earthy Authority.


This was the outfit I chose for the first student day at school. I didn't have any classes, but I'd be answering plenty of questions as students wandered into my office. I wanted to be comfortable but pretty formal. This dress is the one I bought at Belk while waiting for my first baby shower. It fits nicely even now, has a pretty ruffle down the middle, and is a length that doesn't make me self-conscious at work.


This jacket was a fantastic find at Goodwill. My mom uses that wonderful word--seasonless--to describe it. It's light and not too boxy.



I wanted green pearly jewelry, so I bought these in Charleston with birthday money from my dad. The necklace attaches with a magnet clasp.


Of course, Mom's Ozma shoes were the perfect addition. I won't be happy to give those back. I do have some lovely green heels for the post-pregnancy version of this outfit though.

Dress: Belk
Jacket: Thifted
Necklace and Earrings: Charleston boutique
Flats: Nine West

No comments:

Post a Comment