Search This Blog

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Maternity Fairy Clothes: Wood Sprite.


This is the second jacket I bought. It's a great color--tan? blush? I got compliments on this outfit. I think it's funny that people are rather shocked when a pregnant woman looks nice. I think my job requires the effort, and if I'm leaving the house, I'd like to feel good about the way I look. On this day, just about everyone at work was wearing brown or green.


The ruffle, which I think is called peplum, is a fun detail on the jacket.


This was the first fancy necklace I bought as an adjunct instructor, and I was very proud of it. The colors are neutral enough to work with just about anything, and the necklace dresses up a simple top. I like how the ribbon threads through each bead.


I added these to my store of flats because I didn't have good neutral flats to go with brown. They're flexible, and the T-strap is fun.


Maternity Capris: Motherhood
Tank Top: Ann Taylor Loft
Jacket: Ann Taylor Loft
Necklace: Ann Taylor Loft
Flats: Big Buddha

1 comment: