Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Maternity Fairy Clothes: Silver Keys.


 My first day back at work went well though it did wear me out (and anger my back) more than I expected. Oliver flipped around like a crazy guy during all the presentations. I wanted to be comfortable but still look a bit fancy for the first day, especially since I'd be seeing the people who just finalized the approval for my maternity leave. This was the first summer jacket I bought. I should have taken a photo of the pretty striped lining. The maternity pants sort of bunch up in these photos, but they're very comfortable and don't look maternity.


These very cheap shoes are fun and versatile. I hope I can at least get them to last through the year.


I found this necklace on crazy sale with my mom. I remember she bought a great ring at the same time. I used to have a fear of large or long necklaces, but I love keys. This necklace feels sweet and edgy at once while still being okay for work. I hang it up to avoid major tangling. Oliver kept the necklace quivering all day.


Maternity Pants: Motherhood
Tank: Ann Taylor Loft
Jacket: Ann Taylor Loft
Flats: Shoe Show
Necklace: Banana Republic

1 comment:

  1. Hiya - what say we get married and have a baby? Eh? Eh?

    ReplyDelete