Search This Blog

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Maternity Fairy Clothes: Pink and Black.


Pink and black is one of those classic combinations. It makes me think of parties, painted chocolates, and curled ribbons on presents. This was the first dress I bought for work. I almost croaked over spending $70 on a dress, but I've worn it like crazy. It's comfortable and versatile, and I've even been able to wear it during my pregnancy. This may be the last time though--it's getting just a bit shorter than I'd like, and it's starting to fit oddly.


The layered ruffles make this dress unique. I usually don't wear a necklace with it.


This rose-topped, faux suede flats are probably my cutest shoes. Why not have pink shoes, purple shoes, green shoes? Next, I'll be watching for blue shoes.


Hot pink earrings are surprisingly difficult to find. I bought these when we went on a bed and breakfast trip to Pittsboro, NC. While we were there, I bought earrings, Christmas presents, and several Papaya! journals.


Dress: Ann Taylor Loft
Cardigan: Old Navy
Flats: Target
Earrings: Boutique in Pittsboro

No comments:

Post a Comment